OneDrive is deeply integrated
Microsoft’s online backup and syncing service
- Well integrated with different platforms like
- Perfect Integration with
- Storage is encrypted with
- You can access your files, folders and photos offline as well.
5GBof limited storage. For more storage, you need Microsoft’s subscription.
Google Drive will give
There are different storage plans offered by Google.
15GBof free storage space is good enough for a normal user.
- Integration with third-party apps. You can get these apps from Chrome Web Store.
- Files up to
5TBin size can be uploaded
,as long as, there are not converted to
- Not a good web interface.
- Having trouble sharing documents with users that do not have a Gmail account.
- It gets slow with heavy file size.
DropBox is in third place on our list. DropBox creates a special folder on user’s computers, whose contents are synchronized DropBox’s server, and other devices, where DropBox is installed. It keeps the same file up-to-date across all the devices.
- DropBox makes file-sharing and group file-sharing features far easier than other file-sharing application.
- Files are always synced on all platform, and available on user’s desktops and mobile devices.
- Basic plan offers only 2 GB of free storage. For more storage, the
userhas to go for premium plans.
- Minor drawback is their customer support. They can be contacted only via email.
MediaFire will offer
To make sure your files downloaded fast and smoothly, they provide unlimited and fast bandwidth for downloading files no matter how big is your file.
Once files and folders are uploaded, they are ready to be shared immediately. You can share your files through email, on your website, social media, messenger, or anywhere with a link.
Blazing fast upload of hundreds or thousands of files and folders at once through any web browser or with any mobile app.
Controlled way of file sharing. You can share a file using a free
One-Time Link and your recipient won’t e able to share the link with anyone else.
- Lot of free space
- Unlimited download bandwidth
- One-Time Link sharing of files
- Blazing fast uploading of files and folders at once
- Ads on free downloads
- Very few options in free version as compared to paid version.
- Lack of PC sync client
pCloud is the last but not least in this race. pCloud offers secure and easy-to-use service that lets you store up to
10GB of free storage space. pCloud offers two special features. These are:
1. Lifetime Subscription
You can get pCloud lifetime subscription by paying a nominal one-time payment without any annual or monthly renewal fees.
2. pCloud Crypto
pCloud provides best data security, where you can choose to lock your files with encryption on your device before uploading for storage.
- Provides strong backup, in case you lose your data due to virus, corruption, or any error.
- They provide top-class data security with encryption for your sensitive files.
- Easier File Management, it is available on all desktop and mobile platform.
- With Auto-Sync, all files will be updated effortlessly.
- Store your files from o
ther online platformwith ease. You can exchange data from Google Drive or DropBox. You can exchange it with social media like Facebook, Instagram andPicasa.
- pCloud has good user-friendly mobile app.
- For pCloud Crypto, you have to pay additional price.
- No collaboration tools
I would like to share another detailed article about Android Cloud Backup. I hope you will enjoy this article as well.